HOW TO USE THE AMAZON DISCOUNT FINDER
1. Select your country from the three choices
US – United States, UK – United Kingdom, CAN – Canada. Your choice will determine which country the Amazon products will be queried from. Select only one. Failure to set a country will prevent you from setting the other required fields. If you are not from any of the three countries listed above, you can just set to US as the default one.
2. Select the Category and Sub-Categories
You search on a wide range of categories that Amazon offers. To search for water filters, the usual category you can use is, Home and Garden, and sub-category, Kitchen and Dining.
3. Select the discount range you want to search from
Select from the first and second drop downs under the Discount category the range you want to search from: 50% and 100% means a discount between 50-100%. Adjust as you see fit.
4. Select the kind of search results you want to view
On the 3rd drop down under Discount, you can identify which kind of result you want to display.
5. Identify the price range
6. Finally, set the keywords you want to search for then click Search